138L Single Glass Door BEVERAGE COOLER (Matte Black)
TRIPLE GLAZED GLASS DOORS WITH LOW E GLASS PANEL
Ensuring maximum cool temperatures inside the unit, this beverage cooler is equipped with a low E glass panel, which can efficiently prevent direct sunlight enters to the inside and handle up to 70% humidity at 38 degrees or 75% at 30 degrees without any condensation.
RECIRCULATING INTERNAL FAN
This internal fan helps distribute the chilled air evenly inside the beverage cooler, keeping the drinks at an even temperature.
0 -10 DEGREES ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL
This beverage cooler allows you to control the temperature of your beverages.
- Full Matte finish black exterior
- Mirror polished stainless steel interior
- R600a refrigerant ozone friendly
- 0 – 10 degrees electronic temperature control
- Temperature control protective cover
- Separate internal light
- Double glazed door with low E glass panel
- Double chrome adjustable shelves
- Quiet compressor with front airflow system
- Recirculating internal fan
- Key lockable doors
- Spring back door
- Left hand hinge opening
- Suitable for beverages only
Can be purchased as either left or right hand hinge
Electrical Requirements: Unit is supplied with 10 Amp plug & cord.
Drinks Capacity: Approx. x132 standard 375ml cans
Door Hinge Right Hand Hinge
Energy Consumption: 0.83 kWh/24h
Power Input: 182W
Noise Level: 45 Decibel Rating
Weight: 44kg (net)
Product Dimensions: W600mm x D500mm x H840mm
This beverage cooler is an outdoor appliance. This appliance is intended for household use only. It is designed to be used in sheltered areas only and must not be exposed to the elements. It can be installed in an alfresco area in accordance with the following:
- The unit must not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain, moisture or dust.
- Do not install in a location where winds may blow water or dust onto the beverage cooler.
- The appliance must not be operated or left out in the weather.
- Do not expose the outdoor appliance to rain or wet conditions.
Ensure you read the product manual carefully before first use.