Beefeater 7000 Classic 5 burner
DURABLE, FLEXIBLE AND EFFICIENT
With cast iron burners and stainless-steel vaporisers, you have one of the most durable, flexible and efficient cooking systems available. Cast iron heats quickly, maintains consistency and lasts a very long time. With 17MJ of power in each burner, you can always turn the power down, giving you the choice in what you cook and how you cook it. And the stainless-steel vaporisers efficiently disperse the flames across the grill & plate surfaces whilst reducing those flare-ups.
SPACIOUS, CUSTOMISABLE and DURABLE CAST IRON COOKTOP
Cook up a feast for many for years to come on our spacious and durable cooktop. Made from cast iron, the cooking surface isn't chip and rust resistant, heating quickly and evenly and holding its warmth for the best cooking experience. The split grill plates also means you can customise your cooking surface as you need it.
CLEAN UP WITH EASE
Designed for an easy clean-up, the hotplate has raised sides preventing grease and oil over-spilling, drawing it instead to the plate opening and into the replaceable foil catchment tin. The telescopic rails on the front, full-width drip tray, makes it easy to pull out to replace the foil tin and clean the over-spill.
CONSTRUCTED TO LAST
Built to last over time, the burner box is built out of high-grade stainless steel. With an exterior seam weld, moisture and grease don't get into the joints, preventing rusting.
- 17MJ Cast Iron Burners with Stainless Steel Vaporisers
- Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Hotplates and Split Grills
- Stainless steel elevated cooking rack
- Full-Width Oil and Fat Catchment Tray on Telescopic Rails
- Fully Welded 304 Grade Stainless Steel Firebox
- Double layered 304-grade stainless steel roasting hood with glass viewing window and integrated temperature gauge
- Quartz One Start Ignition System